Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Top 6

Things I don't like when The Husband is out of town, in no particular order:
  1. The Killer coming to get me.
  2. Shoveling the snow.
  3. Taking The Boy TO and FROM school.
  4. Sleeping alone.
  5. Him NOT calling after it was HIS IDEA to call to check in while he's away. I've always said to call when you arrive, and to call when you leave. HE SAID he'd call to check in because he knows I worry, and its just smart to check in.
  6. Watching the news because I think they'll say he's dead at the bottom of the lake. Because he didn't call.

He finally just called. He's fine. He forgot. Oh yeah, I forgot not to give him an ear full. Good news: Got his limit! FISH FRY AT MY HOUSE!

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I'll bring the Shore Lunch!!!

gina said...

1. With you on the killer
2. You mean he didn't TEXT you?!
3. i want some fried fish...memmmmmmmm!!!