Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I Guess I Don't Need New Earrings

I have this pair of earring that I wear every single day of my life. You know the ones, those little silver hoops that my daddy gave me a few years ago. Well, the other night I was going to bed and taking off my jewelry and notice one earring missing. Whenever this happens, I get a knot in my tummy. I remember having them earlier in the night while sitting on the sofa, and hadn't done much since then, so that's where I looked. It wasn't there. I ignored the stomach pains and didn't look for the earring again until the next day. I thought, hmmm, the only time I really left the couch was when I put The Boy to bed, so I thought maybe its in his room. Thinking maybe it fell off as I put him in his crib...as I leaned over...maybe.....THERE IT WAS! Its a Christmas miracle.

NLJ

2 comments:

gina said...

oh *gulp* man. there is NOTHING worse. and then nothing better. like when addison and i dug my brand new earring he gave me out of the bottom of the heater vent with a piece of string and some bubble gum.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Whew! Nice save.