Thursday, November 6, 2008

For The Good Of All

Is it bad that I spent a good part of the morning training my two year old how to wear headphones? I ran around pretending to be all jazzed out about the new portable DVD player I bought for him for our airplane trip next week. I made it sound all cool and special and awesome as possible. He finally dug it, and watched a whole movie. I was feeling guilty about it, so we did a mini art project afterwards. There's something weird about it, but I do it for you my fellow airline passengers. I'll pop that horsie racing movie in, and we won't hear from him again until we land. Bliss.

NLJ

1 comment:

gina said...

the invention of the portable dvd player is the single greatest invention of our generation. seriously. and headphones? fuggedaboutit.