Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkin Turmoil

OK kids, need your help again. This year was the first year I carved my own pumpkin. Yes, I've done it before, like with my mom and stuff. But now I have one, and I own it, and I'm in charge of it, and I don't know what to do with it. Do you just throw it in the garbage? Should I put it in a bag? Can I throw it in the mini-forest in my backyard and let the squirrels, bunnies, and occasional deer have a little treat? Should I cut it up and serve it for dinner? What?

NLJ

4 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Garbagi-o-la is my suggestion.

gina said...

i vote for the woods - those little woodland creatures loooooove some pumpkin. and it will become fertilizer and it may spawn it's own little pumpkin patch so next year you won't have to buy one!

Disgruntled Princess said...

I'm with gina-that's what I do every year and I have never seen pumpkin last very long out there...maybe I should have checked to see if anything sprouted this spring.

Anonymous said...

Smash it in the street!!