Monday, September 29, 2008

Lazy Days of Fall

As much as I really hate fall, I mean I do, I just really hate it, I can't wait to stop mowing and stop watering the plants. OK, who am I kidding...my plants are D.E.D. - dead. Its embarrassing really. My plants on the front of the house have completely kicked the bucket, but the ones behind the house are good....except for the cucumbers. We're SO over cucumbers, tomatoes, and grape tomatoes around here. I guess I'll run over to the farmer's market and grab some mums for the front yard and call it a day. Just wait until April rolls around and I'm going to be itching for cucumber salad like a crazy person.

NLJ

2 comments:

gina said...

Stop whining about being over fall. At least you HAVE a fall. Then again, your fall is followed by winter and my fall is followed by more fall/spring/summer. heehee!
I'm just happy to finally turn off the AC and wake up freezing cold cause it's 69 degrees. mmmmmmm...

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Dude..... I soooo get it. I'm kinda over all the outdoor work too, but I HATE knowing old man winter is breathing down my neck!