Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Suggestion From a Non-wine Snob

These days I would consider myself more of a wine drinker, than my sorted past of beer drinking. That being said, I am not capable of wine snobbery. I don't have the palette for it. But the other night, my dear friend brought over a bottle of wine that I wanted to tell you about. Its called Line 39 Lake County Cabernet Sauvignon. Here's what the label looks like so you can also enjoy its yumminess. Like I said, I don't really know the difference between "oaky" undertones and a "fruity" presence, but I know I don't like sweet wine. This cab has the best flavor, like nothing I've tasted before, and I kid you not, it leaves you with the most wonderful "vanilla" flavor at the end of your sip. Its like candy....but not sweet. See...I can't describe it, but you must, must, must buy a bottle and see what I mean. Its borderline life changing.

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Life changing?!? Well, ok then, I'll drink to that!

gina said...

mmm i like it! always in the mood to try a new yummy vino.

not-a-wine-snob-either-but-i-like-a-witty-label,

g