Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Fantasy

I need to find a new direction on what this blog is about. Work is slow now, I don't have anything to share. Its really boring for you to read about, and even worse for me to write about. So, I think I'll take a new direction on my writing, and I'm just going to write about topics o' the day. These topics, I promise, will not be life changing, earth rattling, or the like. But its just what I got goin' on, today.

I'm the commissioner (well, co-commissioner) of my fantasy football league. I don't know enough about the players to be full on, but I know every one's email address, so that gives me my "co". Last year I won, I mean I killed. This year I suckety, suck, suck, suck. Its hard to go from first to worst. I finally won this week after losing two weeks in a row. The husband has told me that I need to chill out, and reminds me its only "fantasy football," and that it shouldn't wreck my day. I'm a 36 year old competitive girl, that's not a pro athlete, and the husband won't play games with me because I tend to be a poor sport. It does wreck my day, in fact my whole Sunday and Monday. This is my outlet. My name is Nicki, and I'm a fantasy football addict.

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Hilarious. Don't think I'm not P.O.'d that your "suckey" team beat my "so-so kinda-ok" team last week. Now, who's mad, huh, huh?

Anonymous said...

my name is dawnelle and I am an enabler for my husband and his fantasies of football and the damn team he over manages