Friday, October 17, 2008

Just When You Think You Have Them Figured Out

The weirdest thing happened yesterday. I let The Boy forgo nap time because he's kind of nasty when its nap time these days, and I figure if he's sitting quietly, watching a movie, at least he's resting. Then I noticed some of the other kids in the neighborhood were outside playing, and I thought it would be fun for him. So, they played for over and hour before everybody went inside. When we came in the house, I asked Henry if he wanted to have quiet time on the sofa, and he said he wanted his own bed. "Can I have my own bed? Pleeeeease?" Um, OK. So I took him upstairs and asked him if he wanted to nap in his own bed, and he said yes. And then he did, and then all was right with the world.

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I guess sometimes those kids just know best. Damn-I'm so confused.

gina said...

they are so confusing sometimes. sigh.