Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Puts Hair On Your Chest

Yesterday was the first day I wore socks since April. Not gym socks, but dressy socks. Well, they're not dressy, they're just black. I guess they're not even really black because they're faded, but WHATEVER. It always feels weird on my feet to wear socks and jeans after so long. The Husband put jeans on for the first time this weekend and he couldn't stop talking about how crazy and comfy it was. Personally I like to wear shorts as long into the season as I can. Especially on crispy, cool fall days. It gets my blood pumpin' and makes me feel ALIVE!

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

True, true. Do whatever you like as long as you don't wear your dressy black socks with shorts.

gina said...

i'm jealous. i'm just dying to put some friggin' pants on!