Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Book 'Em Dano

I'm booked! I was booked all day yesterday, all day today, and all day next Monday. Sweet. I've been able to hit my goal of averaging 8 hours a week, so far I've blown it out of the water. But I know that when this project is done, its done, and we're back to begging and borrowing and stealing.

I met with the designer yesterday, for this big house project. It was the first time we met since she handed everything off to me. It was such a great meeting. She said she was floored by everything I had done, and how organized it was. Whew. She said it was above and beyond anything she thought. She said it was so nice to be able to be on vacation last week, and actually not think about work and relax. I am so happy that I was able to do that for her. Isn't that the point?

NLJ

4 comments:

GramaE said...

You go girl!!

love, mom

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Oh for sure honey! I love it! Gotta make hay when the sun shines, huh, huh?

gina said...

YAY! i bet she loves your handwriting, too.

xoxo

Fab Over 40 said...

Love your title. I watched Hawaii 5-0 all the time!