Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Need a Nap

I gotta tell ya, I'm tired. I'm just wiped out. I hate to say that when I know my mom is really the one that's tired and working too much bringing babies into this world. I'm not working that hard or doing things that important, but I'm really tired. I feel like I haven't worked this hard, consistently, for so long. I am at work less hours, but I'm just drained when I get home. I'm wondering if its because I'm so amped, and getting so mentally into this, because it really is my butt on the line. I can't, CANNOT screw anything up. There's no one to fall back on, I want to do a good job even more than ever, and its hard to really be on everyday all day. Its interesting. I'm looking forward to getting away this weekend, and not having the pull to go to the office and do work. Please tell Mr. Blizzard that seems to be on his way here to just stay back for a few more days.

NLJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicki, you're working so hard and are tired because you're motivated by the fact you LOVE what you're doing. Millions of people envy you. :-) You're a rock star.

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

What's the harm in a little ole cat nap?!?

Anonymous said...

Need an intern??!!