Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Made My Day

I've had my head buried in pricing all day. I now have a headache. So, I thought I'd talk to you since I need a break. I'm on that thing the kids call Facebook. I was nervous about joining it, but my cute cousin made me. He put pictures of The Boy on there, so I had to sign up to see them. Anyway, two of my old buds from high school contacted me today. Which is weird for me since I'm not in touch with any one from high school. Don't ask. Anyway, that was my little spot of sunshine for the day. Talking to two of my dear friends from way back when.

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

You are so hip trying to keep up with the youngsters!

Anonymous said...

First texting....now facebook..geez you old lady! haha JK
I couldn't find you on facebook lady so you better add me! :)

Katie