Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Channelling Sally Fields

No calls. No emails. Its ok. They're probably intimidated by my cute stationary. Or maybe they just assume that I'm already swamped. They're probably thinking, "What would be the point of calling the most efficient, organized, and fabulous assistant in the biz? She's probably so busy she wouldn't have time for me anyway."

In the mean time, let's take a look at my cute office. OK, I share a corner of the office with my husband, but I'll soon be taking over. Oh yes. And how sweet is my bro and his lovely new bride? Check out this great bouquet they sent me on my first day. Sugars.

Tomorrow things are looking up. I have an interview with a designer. I real live designer. We were supposed to meet yesterday actually, but she had to reschedule. Anyway, she has a big job she wants ordered in April, and she needs me to get the estimate put together. I'm not saying I have the job, its really an interview to see if she likes me. I hope she likes me. I hope she really, really likes me.

NLJ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Henry's Mama,

Sending up prayers and only good wishes for you and your new "adventure". What courage you have. You WILL be a success. You already are....Henry told me so.

Anonymous said...

Who's stuff is that behind your neat organized desk? Are you sharing the office with a slob? GOOD LUCK! Jack

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

I can't wait to hear how the appointment went. I am sure you knocked her socks off.