Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Wearing My Santana Jersey

Not that its a competition, but isn't everything? As I wait around for the phone to ring, my super fantastic salesman of a husband's phone is ringing like mad. I kid you not when he received five leads yesterday. He dropped off some business cards at a realtor friend of ours' office earlier that day. Bang! The phone's going crazy. Don't get me wrong, I'm incredibly impressed and very proud. Plus, someone needs to be bringing in the bacon around here. Along with the fact that I can't compare my company with a company that has been in business for 8 years. But once this thing starts rolling, I'm going to kick his butt in our inter-office competitions. And I can't wait until tomorrow, it's "Wear Your Favorite Team Jersey Day" in our office.

I did get in contact with that designer yesterday and she needs me, but not for a couple weeks. So yay, but sigh. I think I'll take your guys' advice, enjoy the down time, and head to the liquor store. I'm only half kidding.

NLJ

2 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Right on girl! Warm up the blender and have a little mid day margarita! Love your photo on the profile-so cute!

gina said...

nice pic! you look so hip and professional.

just make a giant batch of sangria - then you can just keep it in the fridge and drink it like juice in the morning. now i'm only half kidding.