Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Important Business

I'm a very important business person and I have very important business to discuss with very important business people today. (To be said in your best business person voice.) OK, I'm meeting with the accountant this afternoon, and its for our personal finances. I'm just excited its business, and its important, and he wants me there to discuss it. I may try to sneak in few "business" questions while I'm there. Like, what if I make money? Then what? You know, those kinds of hard hitting business questions.

NLJ

ND BONUS - Drinking game: Do a shot everytime you read the word business.

3 comments:

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

Cheers to that my friend!

gina said...

to whom it may concern: i have an important business message for you. this business about business is really relevant. i think i'll send it down the pipeline and follow-up with some reps to see what they think and we can move forward with such things as negotiating costs, putting out heads together for a little think-takn session, and bang out a nice powerpoint to merchandise our ROI.

see? i still remember how to talk business too.

Disgruntled Princess said...

You sound very important to me--of course I have been "out of business" for a long time. But I can relate to the drinking game and the messy house (been doing that for almost 11 years). So if you need advise about vodka (or its close cousins) or keepin a messy house...The Grouchy Dog is open!