Friday, February 22, 2008

I Need To Get Paid

Does anyone know how to run Quickbooks? If you do, I suspect you also know how to read Chinese. Honestly, the only thing I understood while setting it up was how to enter my company name and address. The rest was Chinese. I'd forget about the whole thing, but most of the designers I'll be working with use this program, so I need to know it. I don't consider myself computer stupid, and everything says this program is so easy, and its the most popular program out there. Well, I just imagine people that are self employed don't really find this so easy to use. Unless they are accountants, but people like me and my husband find it annoying, frustrating, and really a waste of time. I've spent two days on it, and still haven't gotten any farther than entering my name and address. I wish I was kidding.

NLJ

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't your father an accomplished CPA?

Anonymous said...

I recommend you get ahold of something like this.

Anonymous said...

Nicki this is so exciting. When you are ready for a helper, call me!! Hugs

gina said...

hee hee hee heeeh eeeeeeeeeheeeeeheeeee heee heee hee ahhh ahhhh haaa hahahahahahahaahaaa!

Anonymous said...

http://www.shamrockshake.com/

Brooke a.k.a. 34B cup said...

ugh! FORGET it-don't you know it is Friday!!!